Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yum, yum!!!!

Dee and I have been incredibly busy scrapping for the last 5 days. So many deadlines so little time. If only I didn't have to go to work. In the middle of all the scrapping chaos I tried to relearn how to crochet. It took me a while, and considering I was never that great, I am happy with the results. I will share my efforts when I get around to taking a piccy.

So a little late but here in the end - the photos from my birthday on Sunday.....
Mmmmmmmmm food...

Dee doesn't even drink tea or coffee but shocked us all and had a cup.

The cutest little cupcakes & gluten free for Ally!

Ally who never takes a bad photo - she should scrap.

The gorgeous Dee

Some photo love of Kaylee before she leaves us and my cooking


Bethany's first High Tea with the ladies

Christie enjoying some time with the girls

Kath posing it up for the camera

And Sue-Ellen who it was great to see. She has 3 little babies to keep her very busy

Full bellies and bright smiles. Trust me we're going back to relax in the lovely garden of Gnomes really soon!

No comments: