Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Heads Up on Spring/Summer

Hi-ya,
So the day after the fashion parade........Sadness for Dee she didn't buy a single thing! Before the parade we were like (in a very excited voice with facial expressions to match) 'I'm going to buy a dress, & pants, & a shirt, & accessories, & a bag' & so on..you get the jist. But, nothing was really doing it for us. In desperation a bought a Wish dress, which I like and I'll get a lot of wear out of it but it didn't make me go 'WOW!!!!!' & it was old stock & not featured in the parade.
Oh well at leastI bought something. Actually I bought some really cute shoes too. The most amazing part, as Kath said, I bought them from a 'grown up' shop. Yes that's right I wear kids shoes. It sux! Cheap but sux! I need shoes to wear with a cocktail dress atm and I don't think red polka dot canvas shoes with blue rhinestones are going to cut it somehow! Anyway my 'grown up' shoes (which need adjustment & are a little bit big for me).


So yes, I love Billy for giving me my shoes!


Some tips for Spring/Summer fashions from the experts:


And Dee hopeful of winning the $100 voucher!

Catch you all.. looking fabulous of course now that you all know what the go is this season!!!!!!

Luv Kirsty & Dee xxoo

No comments: