Monday, July 13, 2009
So, so happy to be back.
Lots to tell but not right now.
Right now... I am back creating and it feels sooo good.
This used to be a hard back movie poster, 2 TOAST catalogues, a ruled excercise book and a tin of paint used to stick down cos I have no glue...
Things you can do with limited supplies. My mind boggles... I love saying that, boggling mind, hehe...
My canvas wall in the study we're building in the basement. It's all mine to play with and I'm havin a ball.
That's it for now, just wanted to share my super happiness for returning to my creative life.
Luv ya still xoxo
Monday, July 14, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Our engagement party. Hopefully Ali will take her camera along (hint, hint) and I'll have heaps of pics to share.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Guess where we went today. To Embellished of course! They had a massive order come in and we picked up some cool new stuff to play with.
And we've pre-ordered some stuff for the next big order. Our budget wouldn't let us buy everything day. Oh well. We can wait.
Not much to show on the scrapping front. You can check out my gallery here.
We're off to Sydney next week to meet our very first niece. Sweet baby Sienna. Here's a pic.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
1. orange door, 2. green door, 3. shadow on purple door, 4. Decisions, 5. locked behind the red door, 6. Mexican Doors, 7. Fairy Door, 8. artful odd door walls and floors, 9. Old Door, 10. Purple Doorway / Blue Door, 11. The Danger Door., 12. Colonial Door I. Usaquen. Bogota - Colombia., 13. Lucky Door No. 2, 14. A door and two shadows, 15. The doors (blue part. one) Dedicate to des Bleus à l'âme, 16. Small yellow door to where?, 17. Door, 18. green door, 19. the door, 20. Green door, 21. doors, 22. Rusty Hinge on Blue Door, 23. Blue Door 2, 24. Door Detail 1, 25. the green door, 26. pumpkins_door, 27. Diner Door Jefferson Street - Oak Cliff, Texas, 28. Door 5, 29. Blue Door, 30. Imperfect door, 31. Green door, what's that secret you're keepin' ?, 32. blue door, 33. A closed door, 34. * The Blue Door, 35. door 212, 36. Shadows and The door
so i am off to BrisVegas early tomorrow morn
i was blog hopping the other day and came across the bestest idead at blog me baby. yay... its a reno journal - perfect timing for me. yay!!!
lots of work to do today.. booo... but its just cos im on holidays tomorrow...YAY!!!
Hope there's something exciting happening for you today that makes you happy..
See ya next week, as long as im not a victim of one of those flying moments that you see on the news. eeekkk...
lotsa love dee n kirsty
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
We had an accident involving a dog, a broken trolley and a cupboard.We're not bad owners I promise. All the old ladies at the vet were gushing over how cute Saabie is. She was certainly pleased with all the attention.
And lastly a couple of layouts for Embellished. I haven't been creating much lately but here they are.
Luv Kirsty & Dee xoxo
Thursday, April 3, 2008
1. One Letter / M, 2. Letter e, 3. S, 4. SSSSSSSSSSSSSS, 5. One Letter / Y
1. H, 2. letter a looking for good home, 3. Letter P, 4. One Letter / P, 5. The Letter Y
1. One Letter / F, 2. Bead Letter U, 3. One Letter / N
green cableknit, 3/4 sleeve, hooded cardie... luuuuvv and supers cute top that kirsty and i both bought a little bit too tight but couldn't leave behind
a dress for j's dads wedding in couple of weeks. pink shoes, who knew i needed 2 pairs.
thats all the shopping to show, for now!! hehe, i was (we were) very very bad.
it has been a slow and steady mission, to purge and spring clean as we unpack in our new place. today i tackled the 2nd bedroom. DONE.
in the process i found these. my version of 27 dresses. hehe
on the left we have, not a wedding dress (we're not married), it's a bridesmaid dress from about 8 years ago. i was around 20 kilos heavier at the time, so this was like a sack. it is now going to vinnies (minus several metres of pink tulle from underneath that could come in handy for SOMETHING i'm sure)
on the right, my graduation dress!!! how amazing it was to me, that i pulled it on and it was too BIG. i couldnt believe that i am smaller now than i was in 1992 (yes i graduated 16 years ago). i didnt pile on my weight until way after school and was quite smallish throughout it. so anyway, was so happy with myself that i wore it all morning while i cleaned. hehe
we scrapped @ the shoppe. i had the best night. heaps of laughs and a bit of work done. yay
here's a little pile of background goodness that i have ready to play with.
you'll notice that it's all on the floor... not for long though. my dad is coming round to help me finish off a bench that i won at the TENDER CENTRE recently. i plan for it to be my painting/sewing table. will have before and afters soon.
better be off now. time for my fav show. talk again soon.
luv dee n kirsty
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I moved house
I went on a photo shoot with Ali (fun fun fun)
I sold a house (nearly)
I went to brissie for fam stuff
I went to brissie with Kirsty to see Kaylee
We shopped for 6 days straight (will post pics of best buys later, omg)
I ate ate ate
I walked walked walked
I shopped shopped shopped
I did some pages for Embellished as a guest designer
I am getting ready to be on the Embellished DT from May
have i ever mentioned that i love the tender centre?? pics to show from there also
I am going to brissie again soon for J's dads wedding!!! love catching his fam
My trainer (who i am very very attached to) is selling his gym
I am sad about that, devastated actually...
I need to stop eating like im on hols (especially before Ben, my trainer, leaves me)
Kirsty is now working in the office with me, very cool, very organised. as if we didnt spend enough time together...
and that's just what i can remember right now
thats me for now. except look see what i learnt to do from Em Flaconbridges blog... i plan to have a lot of fun with this.
1. scribble scribble, 2. shoe, 3. Shoe Loves You?, 4. Llamar antes de entrar, 5. Yellow / Decay de Cai (II), 6. Tren Fantasma, 7. One-Eyed Dodge redux, 8. Hotline, 9. Apartment "Bedroom" Seoul, 10. Broken window, 11. Casa Dracula, 12. every song i sing, i'll sing for you, 13. pandora, 14. wordsworth's ridge, 15. walk this way, 16. blinds, 17. Solidarize!, 18. Husk, 19. Paradise Lost, 20. Nouvelle ambiance
See ya, Dee n Kirsty
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Here are my samples for the March kit over at Embellished. They are doing a pre-order system now so you be certain you will not miss out on the amaziness of their kits. I know I can't wait to get my hands on one each month.
A random layout to share.