Saturday, September 8, 2007

speed scrappin????

4 days is speed scrapping for me anyway!!!! lol I just posted my round 6 idol challenge, which i think is a record for me....




Some sharing......


A catch up on Idol posts over here - Round 2


Kirsty







Deanne (me)






and a little inspiration i found today


Isn't it the coolest top!!!! I took this photo with my phone while out shopping today. I think you'll all probably see a page coming up with this used somehow.


I love finding inspiration in fashion and mags. And have taken to writing things down or taking sneaky pics to help me remember them (even if i'm driving, ssshhh).



So where do you take inspiration from?



All done for now. Talk again soon. Luv Dee n Kirsty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girlies!!!
Love the t-shirt!! I have one that was Glenn's mum's in the 80's...pink and kinda sits off the shoulder (as they did) and it says 'Choose Life'....lol...had a giggle when i saw your shirt!!
You two are just 'TOO Funny'...lol
I am inspired HEPAs by you two at the moment...but alot by colour themes in homewares i think...??

Okay I need to sleep
Chat soon
Ali x x