Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday my MESSYHAPPYFUN friend!!!

Hey Kirsty, it's me, Dee......
I knew that i would be the first to not post in consecutive days. So there you go it's done. I missed it, a whole day with no blogging. And a really important one. Kirsty's Birthday!!!!!
I did remember you over here though so i think that counts.
Why did i forget our blog yesterday you might ask.
This weekend i have soooo much to do. I am cleaning the apartment, cos someone is coming to take photos tomorrow to put it on the market. ka-ching $$$$$... I have scrappin deadlines, this weekend i hope to finish this, and this. Good news on those 2, i have finished one and have things STUCK DOWN on the other. I also have on my list a couple of other challenges, here and here. Plus i have 4 little gift projects to finish really soon. So im under the hammer. But i did it to myself cos i just luv all these things to do.
Then my parentals came over to watch the footy last night and i couldnt watch from my scrap room, that would be very rude. Boohoo for the Cowboys....... I wanted to give Thurston a big hug.
Had to shop and print photos for all my pages aswell. So wish me luck with my weekend, i feel like im gonna need it.
Anyway i'd better get movin and get ready for our HIGH T party. Can't wait.
Kirsty'll probably still drop in and show us some pics from her wedding yesterday, so this will be our first 2 post day.
Seeya soon Kirst.
Bye all Luv Dee n Kirsty

No comments: