Friday, September 14, 2007

Full belly......

Hey you!!!!!
Checkin in late today. Just got home from dinner with the girlies. Kirsty, Kaylee, Kath and I went for Thai n coffee.
Yum......
Kirsty will be posting some pics tomorrow.
I planned to be posting some pics that Ali took when we went to shoot for our tv segment but I left the cd at work.
So instead I took this little piccy
it's a little sneak peak of a mini book that i'm in the middle of. Jamie and my's (is that how you say it?) friends Kev n Hayley had a little baby girl 6 whole months ago and this is my very belated pressie. It will have to knock their socks off to make up for the lateness and I think i'm doin good so far.......???
Popping into Embellished tomorrow with the girls. Going for a laugh with Ali and a look at some pretties.
TaTa. Dee n Kirsty xoxox

No comments: