Tuesday, September 25, 2007

you'd have to be puffin muffins to be doin anything else.....

just saw one of those very very weird ads, you know the ones???
anyway i am in the middle of finishing off my last scrapper standing layout for round 1. are you doind it too? if not are you puffin muffins?
i am in the middle of trying to watch the first ep of dancing with the stars.

i am in the middle of trying to keep my home spotless everyday in case someone wants to come look through and BUY it..... like making my bed EVERYDAY, which i never do. (do you love my bedspread? oh, how i love it! and there is a little peek of my scrap room at the end there.)

i am in the middle of not feeling crash hot at all.....


but i am soldiering on..... i think....

i also really wanted to do the sarah bowen jackin but am not sure i'll get around to it. might do it anyway, even if i don't make the deadline, cos she is amaaaaazing.

hmmm. off to make sure i have 8 and 8 only transapent objects on my page and have a little lay down.

seeya, luv dee n kirsty xoxoxox

No comments: