Monday, October 8, 2007

ssshhhhhhhh!!!! don't tell......



firstly, jamie bought these home for me last week!



they were my first krispy kreme's ever!!! and now they are gone!!!






last week was berry, berry busy for me at work. on monday there was no lunch break and there was overtime (late night) then i came home to KRISPY KREMES.


don't tell anyone, but i ate them for dinner (yes, that was all i ate that day), i ate them for breakfast (i wanted them gone), i ate a birthday cupcake for morning t, then ate dohnuts for lunch, oh yeah and dinner..... eeeekkk... and i wondered why were people asking "why so much more happy than usual" (like a stupid grin and giggling for 24 hours straight), maybe the sugar high. not normal for me, but very enjoyable at the time.


and i have things not to tell you too..... i hate keeping secrets, i don't think i'm very good at it, but let that keep you from telling me things ok, but i have 2 berry berry big secrets and can't wait til we can share them with you.


haven't been creating lately. think i overloaded.. but i'll be back


catchya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay okay...NOT FAIR!!!!
Secrets, huh??

I shared mine and you are helping with mine, so spill it girlies!!!!

I will CRY !!!!!

Ali x