Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary baby...

Hi all,

It's our anniversary today so Happy Anniversary Baby!!! Four happier than happy years together XXOO!

I was too lazy to carry my camera around so you have some crappy phone pics coming up! Last Friday was Cupcake Friday but we postponed it until today because a was not feeling well Thursday. It is Kaylee's last Cupcake Friday so she got to choose the flavour. Her favourite food is chocolate so I went with Hot Chocolate Cupcakes -


See the hot choc effect happening - choc on the bottom, frothy white on top & marshmallows to finish! Absolutely divine!



Kath's glitz & glamour cocktail party this weekend. I tried to buy shoes on Saturday to match a dress that I have already but of course couldn't find any. Stupid little feet. So, in desperation I HAD to buy a new dress to go with shoes that I already have. It is so cute. It;s from Fusion.

I (heart) fusion! Here is a sneak peak -

I'm sure that there will be heaps of pics from the party next week and you'll see the whole thing.

Challenge #2 has been announced on Everyday Garbage you should check it out. Dee & I are going to have a go at this one now that we have found them!

That's about it today. Have a messy happy Tuesday and catch you all later - luv Kirsty & Dee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls!
Tried the pecan/chocolate/coconut slice (hence renamed MESSYHAPPYFUN slice!) - it want over a treat at the 1st bday party we went to!
Thanks again for sharing the recipe and for all the inspo on your fabby blog.
Cheers,
Lee (lalalee)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Kirsty and Jason!!!

Looking forward to catching up with you girls soon!!

Will look for those dates again for a scrap meet up!!
Ali x x

You ROCK!!

Deanna said...

I don't know which is yummier, the cupcake or that necklace!!!!
awesome dress, too.

have a great time!
can't wait to see pics!!!

Happy Anniversary!
deanna