Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some sharing

Well I am back from my training trip in Wollongong and I am exhausted. There was so much info jammed into one week that I am mentally fatigued. I just can't seem to function at all. I have always been an early to bed type person, but 7pm? What the? I think after this weekend I will be all back to normal. So enough whingeing from me - and onto something that hopefully will not put you all to sleep. Some sharing of some scrapping that I did before I went away.
Sample for 12 weeks of xmas over @ Embellished



A layout using one of Ali Russell's amazing sketches



Sample for Sares' FNL Technique Challenge also @ Embellished


You can see the rest of the pages here.

And lastly Last Scrapper Standing Round#2

Well that took it out of me. Time for a little nap under my desk! Catch you all later on. Luv Kirsty & Dee xxoo.

PS. In the middle of all my exhaustion I did manage to buy 3 pairs of shoes. You have to have your priorities right!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

ok, these are some gorgeous creations!!!
I love that mini best of all!
YUM!!!

deanna