Friday, January 11, 2008

So long...

Well it's been so long since I posted that I'm not sure I remember how. We'll see how we go.
So far this year I have managed to keep on top of my deadlines and get a fair bit of scrapping done. I'll share a bit further down. Dee has also got her mojo back and will be starting work on some projects this weekend. Hooray for Dee! It's been a little while and I'm missing her gorgeous work.
Christmas, New Year and Jason's birthday was very full on. Looking forward to some healthy eating and some chillin' at home time. We are at home all weekend and I plan on cooking up a storm! I'm making olive and feta crusted lamb, salt and pepper squid, ham cherry tomato and boccocini frittata and mediterranean chicken bake. Yummo! Notice the absence of cupcakes, biscuits and slices? Dee and I plus a couple of friends are 1 week into a 12 week challenge to make positive changes to our eating and exercise habits. Wish us luck. It's been 4 days and I'm already dreaming about what I can eat in the next life.
Jason and I have a homewares agreement this year. We are only buying things for the house this year. Our aim is to make our house beautiful. I can imagine a trip to Ikea is on the cards for me. Sadly, scrapbooking supplies do not come under the homewares clause.
That's about all happening so I'll leave you with some layouts.
My resolutions for 2008
A layout for the gorgeous Dee

And finally some projects created with the very funky 'Citrus Fresh' kit from Embellished. These kits are a fabulous way get the mojo flowing. Full of a variety of products handpicked to compliment eachother delivered to your door monthly. If you want to find out more about subscribing to these kits go here.


You can see more of these mini's here.
Luv Kirsty & Dee

1 comment:

AngC said...

Love your mini calendar Kirsty... it's SO cute!