Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i had no idea that my life til now had been incomplete...

on sunday.... i discovered the "TENDER CENTRE"....
lookie at one of the things i won!!!
leather case.... so old and cool...


old school typewriter.... ooohhhhh my.....




and i didnt realise when i bid on it, but after i picked it up, for a measly $12, i tested and lookie at the font.... oh my, i am in love...


i bid on a few other bits and pieces but missed out. and that is when i realised i must have them

i found my dream scrap table and a church pew, that i MUST have, and they didnt reach their minimum price. so i will be back next fortnight. and they WILL be mine...

so in 2 weeks, i WILL be posting pics of these most amazing items, oh yes, they will be mine.

aaahhhhhh... tender center.... where have you been all my life.

oh and i also got a box full of wood. so what?? it included 2 drawers from an old singer sewing table. also sooo cool. no pics yet cos Kirsty's Jason is giving them a little fix up. aaahhhh...

before i go, another layout this week for me. i'm not quite the speedster that kirsty is yet, but my mojo is back. yay.



hugs n kisses. dee n kirsty

No comments: