Monday, November 5, 2007

Been Busy

Hi All,
It's been awhile I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Dee is just the bestest! Keeping our blog updated, reassuring me when I'm flat, encouraging me to keep going and driving me all over town! Thankyou! Mwah, mwah.
Remember how Dee said that I've been REALLY busy? Well I have been insanely busy and I'm about to show you the results. You may need to set aside about 15 minutes and pack yourself a cut lunch to get through this post! You've been warned, so if you choose to scroll I will not be held responsible for the amount of time wasting going on there!
LSS #3 entry - I didn't make it into Rd4 but I am absolutely stoked to have made it through to Round3.


Friday Night Live Sample @ Embellished

Yep. I know how lucky I am.


Sample layouts for the November Kit @ Embellished


My very first 6x12

Feeling a little unblessed. Doesn't help that a certain someome keeps making fun of me. Joking! It doesn't bother me.

Photo swap with Jo. That's right Jo still owes me a layout. Poor thing got me twice. She has been buying me off with turqouise letter stickers though. I'm cheap - I accept bribes!

A little notebook to remind me of the most important thing.

And lastly another Friday Night Live sample for Embellished.

Well I don't know about you, but I'm sick of the sight of myself after that. Have a happy day!Luv Kirsty & Dee xxoo






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee and Midgy...lol
LOVING all your latest girls!!
Had a great time on Saturday night and looking forward to our scrap date in a couple of weeks!!!
Kirst, Great things come in small packages...and I think you are AWESOME just the way you are....who needs those long legs anyways...just more body to ache after exercising, huh?...lol
Chat soon girlies!!
Ali x x

Anonymous said...

hey chickie.... cool name for kirsty ali.... lol.... loving your layouts... miss touching them... bye kaylee

Anonymous said...

D'OH - my attempted bribe with turquoise letter stickers didn't quite work!! *hangs head in shame*

I promise your LO is in the works, though the way I was thinking was "poor Kirsty - she ends up with TWO of my LO's" LOL!!

Love the sharage of LO's - you have been a busy girl, and thanks again for the fun of the crop and the scrummy goodies to eat. You girls are fantastic

Jo
xx

scrapwitch said...

hey there ...of course you 2 artyfreaks of the scrapbooking world have a space ..stoked to find it via embellished ..your work rocks girlzzzz,im still working out whose who!your not sisters are you?just friends right ?
amazing OTT layouts that speak to my soul...where did you come from?what inspires so much art on one page ?your very intriging you 2 scrap high priestesses..
i feel that scrapping really reflects who we are , and when i look at your work ,i wonder if your that busy in your life,i suppose your post reflects that ..
anyway,super dooper cool layouts kirsty,or are they dee's ??
im having fun trying to work it out ,essay over !

AngC said...

Hey there girls!!

Love your layouts Kirsty, they are all fabulous as usual!! Think I'm going to have to get me some art books, that Visual Chronicles one looks great.

See you later!
Angela

P.S. Make sure to let us know when boot camp is back - I REALLY need to go!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love all the vibrant colors in your ART!

Nicole said...

Awesome work Kirst. had a blast on Saturday night. Just a shame that the next one is Lukes birthday.

Love the look of those new books too. your both going to have great fun.

Nicxx