Sunday, December 23, 2007

xmas joy joy joy and 2.5 kilos of butter....


yes, 2.5 kgs of butter. i feel like i have just pasted it to me hips, thighs and butt. so to share the joy of xmas and brown sugar shortbread, below is just a few of the little pressies that i made for my beautiful friends.


and a handmade decoration



other joy, my secret santa gift from Kath - the little dude here is a walking penguin pooper. you wind him up and he drops little lollies out his backside whilst going for a walk. so funny



and meet my new friend - hubert!!! he was handmade with love by kirsty (with a little help from her mum, thanks mum) . oh how i love him.



all us lucky lucky people at WIN Television got a huge surprise this chrissy. we received not 1 but 2 hampers. (wen normally we get zero). so exciting. this one was from our new boss in Rocky, geoff rocks.


and this one is from our biggest boss of them all, with ham and wine and

yummy christmas delights



and its still 2 days till xmas but all us girls have definately spoilt each other already. find below amazing treats from ***IKEA*** Kaylee loves us... and we love her. aaawwww




and last, by no means least, my cutie wutie little cake. its from Kath. she is the thoughfullest friend, cos she made everyone fruitcake but gave me a chocolate one especially for me cos i HATE sultanas. Kath is the bestest...


thats all the piccies i have but there will be more soon hopefully. would you believe that Kirst and i both didnt take any photos of either of our xmas parties (just this friday and saturday, very very tiring) but other took heaps so will post later. they were heaps of fun.
so thats it for now i think.
merry xmas to everyone that comes to visit us.
i hope santa is good to you and that your xmas is wonderful.
love love love dee n kirsty



2 comments:

AngC said...

Merry Christmas guys!!

Thanks so much for my lovely pressies - that shortbread was so yummy - it's nearly all gone now... good thing I joined the gym!! And I love my gorgeous owl - although I haven't named him yet - will have to come up with one!

Anonymous said...

Me too thanks for the lovely pressies.... i feel very loved.... yes the shortbread is sooooo yummy....

glad you liked the ikea things that i got you....

can wait til you come visit.... all the places we can go.... start saving girlies....

luv
Kayles